Wednesday 31 October 2012

My Rant On Heating and Weather

Happy Halloween People!
I'm gonna post a picture of my outfit later!
So yeah, this is my rant on the cold, damp dark spot on the map that is England
For people who are shizz at geography here's England on a world map:

I am currently struggling to type as my hands are gonna start suffering from frostbite.  As my place has no central heating and it's FREEZING I am wearing two pairs of socks, leggings under my trousers, two jumpers and a hat. 

I feel like a frickin' roast chicken (Hey! That rhymed! *Amazement*) 

I wanna know if this is England's little deep Freeze, and why it's happening in late October. Why on Earth does England never have proper Sunshine? It's there one minute and gone the next 1439! 

Where are you in the world? Do you want to live in the sun? (I sure do. Seychelles/St Lucia I'm comin' baby!) 


Byesie Byes! 
Claudia 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.s. I hope that all the people that are being affected by Hurricane Sandy are ok, and that the damage caused can be fixed as soon as possible.



No comments:

Post a Comment