Sunday 9 December 2012

Reading - People that get on my nerves - and my top 10 books

Hey Peeps,

Just this morning I realised that I've never spoken to you about my hobby...

Yes.
I am a bookworm!
And I'm proud to be.

I am so fed up with people being incapable of picking up some bloody paper and reading. 
They claim that they "Don't get the time to read." 
Well if I manage then so should they! I have to do essay, after essay ,after essay, and yet I still manage to get through 2 good sized books a week! 

Now, people may say that I have no social life but; I have a boyfriend, some amazing best mates and I still have time to pick up a bloody book and read!

It's their fault when they complain that they don't get half decent grades and a crappy career.

I get called a nerd, a geek and all those terms. If you do then PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT.
We should be proud to be classed as those things.

I also get classed as "Posh" just because I use half-decent words and speak properly. 

I'm sorry about that rant. I Pinkie Promise (Sorry! Pegasister influences are coming at me!) that I won't rant about thick people ever again....

But now I'm going to let you into my library:

MY TOP 10 BOOKS EVA!
Here we go...



There you have it.
Yes Fifty Shades Freed is a good read (Hey that rhymed!) so don't judge me!

Tell me your fave books in the comments, and we can just have a general conversation about it :)

So yeah.
Toodle Pip!

Claudia
xxxxxxxxxx

P.S. For those of you who don't know what the Pinkie Promise is:

Cross your heart and hope to fly,
Stick a cupcake in your eye,
Because if you lie to Pinkie Pie,
You better kiss your flank goodbye!

I'm a Pegasister through and through!
Season 3 is out >.<
tehehehehehehehehe

P.P.S. Please will you read my stories on Wattpad? It'd mean a lot to me, http://www.wattpad.com/7962237-thoughts-on-life-chap-1

THANK YOU!!!!! I love you all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment