Thursday 29 November 2012

Homework

Hi Guys! 
I know it's been AGES since I posted, but I've been so busy doing... 
Homework!
(Shock horror!) 

But yes, my teachers have decided to bombard me with a pile of homework about this big:

THEY HATE ME!

Seriously though, ever since September it's gotten harder, and harder, and harder.
I just can't cope.
I really want teachers and exam boards (etc etc..) to understand the struggle that students (like myself) have trying to get their essays, homework sheets and online work in on time.

For Example:
I have missed three of my ICT lessons, my project is due in pretty soon. I haven't done much at all. It's not my fault. I've had to the orthodontist twice, then I was on a Drama trip. They have not taken this into consideration. 

SO I WANT LESS HOMEWORK/MORE TIME TO DO IT IN

I get far too much and I have to do it in a small amount of time >.<" 
What do you guys think?
Much Love,
Claudia 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment