Sunday 4 November 2012

My Top Twenty Songs!

Hey again :3

So sorry about the length of time it's been since I last posted, I've been a little busy.
It's about again about music...

My Top Twenty Songs! *Drum Roll!* 


  1. Panic! At The Disco - Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off. 
  2. The Killers - Mr Brightside.
  3. Twin Atlantic - Make a beast of myself.
  4. The Midnight Beast - Strategy Wanking.
  5. Evanescence - Call me when you're sober.
  6. The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition.
  7. Swedish House Mafia Vs. Knife Party - Antidote.
  8. Depeche Mode - John the Revelator. 
  9. Ke$ha - Animal. 
  10. Florence + The Machine - Shake it out. 
  11. Panic! At The Disco - New perspective.
  12. Paramore - crushcrushcrush.
  13. Shinedown - Through the ghost.
  14. Placebo - Sleeping with ghosts.
  15. Mumford and Sons - Little lion man.
  16. Snow Patrol - Hands open.
  17. Ed Sheeran - You need me, I don't need you.
  18. P!NK - Funhouse.
  19. Carly Rae Jepsen - Sour candy.
  20. All American Rejects - Gives you Hell.
And there you have it. They are subject to change... like EVERY DAY!
So I wanna know your top songs, what do you lip-sing to?

Ciao
Claudia
xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment