Wednesday 14 November 2012

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Heya,
By the title I bet you can guess what this post is about...
Ever since Dad found the video, I've been obsessed with Rocky Horror.
Here are some simple reasons why~

1. The costumes are amazing - when you watch the film for the first time and you see Frank N Furter come down in the elevator you're a bit like "Right, he's wearing a cloak" then you see what's under the cloak and you're like: 

2. The songs are epic - Although they don't link up at all, and may be a little cheesy at times.... but I always end up singing along.

3. The accents of Riff Raff, Magenta and Columbia are hilarious, when I first heard them I couldn't stop the hysterics. 

4. I just love Frank N Furter, the actor is amazing... 


I DEMAND YOU WATCH IT! (If you're not afraid of sexual things...)

So yeah,
Have fun considering watching it

Much Luv
Claudia
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment