Friday 9 November 2012

Men In Black 3 - Review

Hi :)

So, I'm doing a Bronze Art Award, and I need to tell people about an arts event that I saw.
And I thought...
Why not just blog about it? Best way to get it to people....

So here I am now about to do a short review for you people reading.
Here I go then.

MEN IN BLACK III
When I watched Men In Black 3 I thought that it was a very enjoyable film, that was a lot better than the 2nd film, due to Josh Brolin's good imitation of a younger Agent K. I would recommend it to someone who's willing to understand (or already understand, and enjoy) the first two films first, as on occasions it features heavily on the past events. 
~The End~
'Tis as simple as that, yes i did enjoy it, but not as much as some other films. But I would recommend it to you guys :D

Claudia
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment