Thursday 8 November 2012

School Canteen Food

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :D

You're probably wondered why I am vair hyper. 
It's cause I've been eating at lunchtime *Le Gasp!* 
This was my story of lunchtime on Monday:

  • Queue for 30 mins! 
  • Go to cold food, 
  • See what's in hot food, 
  • Go back to queue
  • Queue for 10 mins.
  • Get to hot food,
  • They've run out of what I've wanted!!! DX
That is the story of my life... at lunch on Monday.
Tuesday was similar, 
just without the cold food situation....

THEN THERE WAS A REVELATION!
One of the dinner-lady-people that i have befriended *Fancy Word Usage... :D* said I could
RESERVE FOOD!
I was like.... "WHOOOOOAAAA!" and I've been doing it every day since :)
I've had Chilli Con Carne, and Chicken Curry in a little pot for £2 (obvs on different days)

So...I wanna know your food situation at school/uni/college/work.
Are you old enough to have a microwave or kettle in your area? 'Cause I'm personally jealous of the Sixth-Formers at my school that have both, my mate boasts about it...

Anyways.... 

Thank you and goodnight!
Claudia
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment